It’s been about a month (?) since my last blog post, and I just wanted to give an update of what’s going on with me and what I am working on in terms of content for this blog.
- Planning is underway for a video on running successful post-incident reviews (or post-mortems 💀). Plan to video and edit this myself, to host on YouTube and support with a blog post.
- Currently working on the slides for an ISO27001 workshop with the folks at Tugboat Logic, to help people avoid common pitfalls and to achieve success. This is planned for 10th December 2020.
- At Cronofy, we’re currently reading “No Rules Rules: Netflix and the Culture of Reinvention“. I’m a couple of chapters deep.
- Books like this are great – but this one has already made me cringe at how I’ve done certain things in the past!
- IASCA CISM exam – I’ve started studying for this using PluralSight, which is great. I’m fairly sure that I’ll pass – but I’m also definitely filling some gaps, too.
- We’re partway through Lockdown 2 in the UK. I don’t mind it to be honest. I’m here with the people I like the most so 🤷🏻♀️. We’re very lucky!
- PS5 is launched on 19th November in the UK! The games and additional controller will be here tomorrow 🤔
I’ll be posting towards Christmas next. I’ll be sharing the content from the ISO27001 Workshop (we’re recording it) and as well the Incident Management video.